Ibisco | Apartments
7PAX. | Three-rooms apartment Corte Riga | Ground or First Floor | 40 mq.
- Living room with sofa bed and kitchen corner
- bedroom with a double bed
- bedroom with three single beds
- bathroom with shower, air conditioning/heater
- Safe deposit box
- Terrace / Balcony with garden furniture
EXTRA CHARGES FOR APARTMENTS, BUNGALOWS AND MOBILEHOMES
Deposit: 100€ cash per accomodation
Towels for rent: 4€ /set/change
Beachtowels for rent: 10€/set/change
Bed linnen fro rent
Final cleaning: 30€, compulsory for departure outside office opening hours.
Cot, Pushchair, Highchair: 2€/day/each
Buoy: 20€/day. Booking compulsory. Deposit 100€
Trailer parking: 10€/day. Booking compulsory
Safe at Reception: 2€/day. 20€ deposit
Wifi (in the covered areas)to be paid on site
1. ARRIVALS: every person must be registered to enter and stay in the campsite. All guests are required to provide an identity card/passport upon arrival, check if their registration is correct and promptly notify any mistake or change in personal data. Every guest will be given a personal pass to be shown to wardens upon request, as well as a car pass to be displayed on the windscreen. Guests wishing to stay in the campsite discontinuously must be authorised by the Management and carefully read the relevant rules. Entry into the campsite must be approved by the Management. Only guests with Bella Italia wristbands will be allowed to enter the campsite.
2. DEPARTURE: payments shall be made
For guests staying in Bella Italia flats and mobile homes:
- with booking: on the day before departure;
- without booking: on the day of arrival
- with booking without deposit: on the day of arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to check and comply with the Reception opening hours. Payment receipts must be shown to the staff when leaving the campsite.
3. OPENING HOURS: Information Desk and Reception from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.. No noise must be made from 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. and from 11.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.. The entrance gate is closed from 11.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m..
4. BUNGALOWS AND LODGINGS: The renting period may vary according to the season. The minimum stay for accommodations is 3 nights. Prices include accommodation, gas, water, light, parking for one car and taxes. A deposit shall be paid upon booking and shall be deducted upon full settlement. After receiving the deposit, the Management shall send a voucher to be shown upon arrival in the campsite. All the days that have been booked must be paid in full. Accommodations can be occupied by guests after 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be cleaned and vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, otherwise one extra night will be charged. In the event of renunciation, the Management shall retain the deposit.
6. No admittance to animals and motorcycles.
7. Only cash payment is accepted.
8. Unaccompanied minors are not accepted